Monday, February 8, 2010

Chest Pain In The Middle Of Chest For 3 Days Lower Middle Chest Pains/upper Stomach?

Lower middle chest pains/upper stomach? - chest pain in the middle of chest for 3 days

I have the bottom center of the chest / upper stomach rolls as "not painful" is like the feeling in the abdomen when you vomit, than burning scarce. that are not compatible, as in and out of maybe 30 minutes were up an hour after the other. Once the really dizzy and have to sit or fainting. done for 3 days. no idea what could it be?

(I'm going to the doctor, but I have a car or money, as the economy and price)

2 comments:

redbud42... said...

Acid reflux, perhaps, take a tablespoon of vinegar, apple juice, the acid will help digest better in its natural form of walking in the stomach to food. If you are weak, then I am asking for medical help, you can not turn to the emergency room. Worry about the bills later.

Colanth said...

I had a couple of times, just a little more before my first heart attack. I refused to believe it was a heart attack when I saw the angiography. Go to a hospital ER if you (the money or even a free clinic) - just to make sure have.

Post a Comment