Tuesday, December 8, 2009

Cleaning Tent Trailers You Know What Sucks ?

You know what sucks ? - cleaning tent trailers

Clean the old crappy trailers that are not yet in three years alone opened. It was really disgustinggg. I do not even know know how many spiders there ... When I between the three bands. Bleh.

The funny part? He did not even know to sleep in the damn thing, do not freeze my *** off at a store.

Oh yes, I'm camping. : D


So, when I see you this evening on Wednesday, ... .... I think. Eh. Do not pay attention to. :

8 comments:

Froggies angel said...

Me, my brothers pop top camper legends show the other day for the first time in 5 years, not a pretty sight lol:)

~New Divide~ said...

Haha, I remember the trailer. There were about three spiders. What surprised me was that there is a new trailer, and had so many mistakes. I was very paranoid in the trailer. I could never own. Good work. =]

Bleh, well atleast if the action again, and feel like a major achievement, is not it? = D

Cya, I hope you have fun. ^ _ ^

S.T.Y.G. (Tokeske yuan he) said...

LOL

It seems all you aspire in the ... But anyway, enjoy a camping trip and do not let the black bear put his hand on you, because about 1,000 pounds of pressure in the mouth, and you, that the flesh!

lol! JK

♥♥♥ Jerry Toad ♥♥♥ said...

ahaha that is totally fun!
Followers are totally awesome especially when they and smelled musty and old and fat!
And best of all, no! A till Wednesday!

Christina is SOREAL :] ♥s NA-A said...

XP Sounds fun lol wow I've never been camping! [


have fun: D

Jay Sherman said...

Bye! Have fun camping =)

Pathankrious Shark. said...

I hope that was the answer that ....

FUN camping: D!

мαяissα [в.σ.т ιи¢] ♥ said...

That sucks. : /

See you later.

Post a Comment