Friday, January 15, 2010

Legal Malpractice Attorney Los Angeles Can You Refer Me To A Los Angeles PL Legal Mal Attorney For A Default Prove Up ASAP?

Can You Refer Me to a Los Angeles PL Legal Mal Attorney for a Default Prove Up ASAP? - legal malpractice attorney los angeles

I am a pro by PL to a neglect of justice. The lack of preparation I need to show-up as soon as possible. The default is the prosecutor or defendant.

I need a referral to a lawyer and competenent compassion, you can help me, make-up test (spirit) or the support agency in an emergency?

* URGENT *

4 comments:

David M said...

Contact your city, county or state bar association in the early hours of the morning. Ask your referral service for lawyers. I do not know living in California, I can not name. The best way to find a good lawyer, is asking each recommendation. You can start doing now. The best lawyers do not advertise. They are based on recommendations.

Steve C said...

Joel pore is a first-class lawyer for legal malpractice. Here is a link to your website. http://publish.pdesigner.com/pores/

He practices in Laguna Hills, but I think he handled cases throughout Southern California.

adamfull... said...

I am a lawyer with offices in Los Angeles and Orange County. If the debtor is already in default, you can submit your own package to test, with some guidance. Let me speak with him. Adam Fullman (Fullman O'Grady), lawyers.

adamfull... said...

I am a lawyer with offices in Los Angeles and Orange County. If the debtor is already in default, you can submit your own package to test, with some guidance. Let me speak with him. Adam Fullman (Fullman O'Grady), lawyers.

Post a Comment