Tuesday, January 12, 2010

Prepaid Legal Video Do You Recommend Working At Prepaid Legal Services?

Do you recommend working at prepaid legal services? - prepaid legal video

I answered this number the person on craigs list ithey and gave me this site to visit. onegoodoption.com. I went to finish and then see the video gave me a phone number and apparently I am already at work. all I have to do is a small investment of $ 49.95 to send them to my DVD player, information, maps, and help me launch my website. I want other people who started in this business know, and if it is a reliable company. I think it's a bit suspicious that I have to pay for this company. Even that is not really set up a formal interview process for employment. Let me know !!!!!!!!

5 comments:

Unknown said...

Thanks for sharing the nice post. Yes its worth working at Prepaid legal services. It helps so many people who are in need by providing legal representatives. Legal representatives provided by these firms are well known or experienced ones.

Love People, They'll Love U said...

No! Scam Scam Scam Scam Scam Scam NEVER, never pay anything to say to you.
If you want to make money online, remember never pay anyone.
Line work is not how you think it is.
Whatever you do not pay someone money.
Your own work and you have to ask, then he wears on his head.
You can make your own website and if you do not get it. Google is your friend.

wisegirl... said...

I will recommend to work, where you can find a job, but if you pay an agency or individual, working to have, it makes no sense if you are self-propelled launcher and you can work hard and do this, but this money is not easy, you have to work doubly hard to work in such places.

Judy said...

CNN reported that money making scams are online and 400% last year.
Be careful what you do.
/

RonBo said...

Stop looking for easy money or free. Fraud

Post a Comment