Friday, January 29, 2010

What Is The Best Gradual Tanning Lotion Best Gradual Tanning Body Lotion For Paleish Skin?

Best gradual tanning body lotion for paleish skin? - what is the best gradual tanning lotion

I have read many comments on sooo gradual tanner. And everybody says just two different things. Does anyone know of a gradual tanning lotion that seems natural (not orange or striped). All recommendations for the best? I would say that my skin is pale to medium coulring. I've heard that if you paleish and gain medium and dark cream instead of middle ground that works best, not the orange and achieve more. I could be wrong? helpp!

3 comments:

ice cream said...

Johnsons Firming Sunless Tanning is really good, the first day could be scratched a little, but after that very well and feels good.

☺ мαℓℓσяу. said...

No, only in the medium term, Tanner darkest sunless in it, so if you're really clear, and orange.

I hope that helped! (:

I would recommend a brand, but I've never used ...
My mother, I think they are some of pigeon.
and Neutrogena, and she always looks good.

Tanner, but he is a Self-SO
and that is unfortunately still.

katie said...

Jergens Natural Glow.
Work seriously .. I think I'm white as a ghost and I am a little burned by the sun .. the first week with it =] and it seems to them so that makes your legs look super nice. =]

Post a Comment